070: Self Censorship

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I had typed out a long entry for this post, but decided to delete them all. Mainly because:

I'm confused
I'm not sure if it's me who's talking
I don't want to offend anyone
It's hypocritical (sort of)
I don't want people to start debating with me
This is a topic that have no conclusion
This is one of the four things that you cannot argue about: religion, race, music, politics

So I typed another entry. And again, I delete them all. This time round, it's because:

It's too personal (I need to let it out though)
It will strain friendship and ties will be severed
It will cause awkwardness
It may show my weakness

So... What the hell should I write on? Oh, I know! Maybe I can tell you what I ate for dinner?
Boring...
(Chicken curry with rice by the way :-P )

0 Comment here.: