069: Presenting = Hell

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I suck when it comes to presentations. I'm still a shy boy (wahahahahahahhax!!!). Maybe because I only know half of the people in there. I was shivering and mumbling like a train (yeah, fast mumbling.

This is what I've said, DIFFERENT from what I was PLANNING to say:

"Hey.. New artists have been covering songs from previous gene.. I mean, artists .. bands from the previous generation, as they are still relevant in this age, err... New generation... Kids in this new generation don't want to listen to the previous bands, because they think it's bullshit. For example, The Offspring... from California, covered the song Blitzkrieg Bop, originally by the Ramones. The song is about the German World War II.. in 1964 or something? (Shit, since when I failed history!) Also, heavy metal band Megadeth, covered Anarchy In The U.K. by the Sex Pistols, as they want to reach out to metal listeners... or fan or whatever, about the political situation, and still relevant (okay, it's not that relevant). Even Bob Dylan's song have been covered for the Live Nation concert, as his song is relevant to the thing.. Global climate... Global warming or something.. Now, I'm going to pass it to..."

Epic fail.

0 Comment here.: