067: Bored Upon Arrival

Sunday, November 22, 2009


The gig was managed by a bunch of idiots. I won't list down the number of screw ups they did before the gig, because that's not my problem. But as a ticket buying consumer, I'm going to COMPLAIN about the management during the gig.

First, they did not manage the time properly, or should I say manage the bands? The organiser was afraid to approach the bands performing on stage that their time was up. Pussy. Big fucking pussy.

Second, during the performance by WormRot. One of the crew wanted to tell the band that their time was up, but tried to scream from where I was standing. Of course they can't hear, stupid. And suddenly he was like, "Yelah, aku cakap tak nak dengar pe" (I wanna speak but you guys ignore me (something like that, I suck in translation)). You are supposed to go to the stage to tell them, douchebag. It's noisy, how to hear you out? You expect people to hear you every time you talked ah? Who are you man? Some high profile rock star?

Thirdly, they chopped off the time for the last two bands. I was waiting for Thy Fallen Kingdom (TFK) to performed. I headbanged my head off during their set. But, after playing three songs, the organiser told them to stop, because of time constraint. WHAT THE FUCK??!! What can't you just extend the time at the bar? So cheapskate ah? Fear of gaining little profit? Fuck you all!

One of the lousiest gig I went to. I could list down others stuff. But, I wanna go out now (HAHAHAHAX!!!).

0 Comment here.: