065: Down With The Sickness (Probably)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Image by death-by-pizza via deviantART

I think I'm going down with a flu. The peril of not bringing an umbrella to work. It suddenly rained while I was eating my lunch. It was hot for a moment, and suddenly, BAM!!! Heavy shower with some streaks of lighting. I had to walk in the rain to get back to my workplace.

But before that, I had a smoke (and hoping for the rain to stop, or at least 'calm down' a little). A lady was approaching, and suddenly asked, "Do you want an umbrella?" She was looking at me. I took out my earpiece and ask, "Whose umbrella?" And suddenly a man was right infront of me. They seems to be friends, and I think I made a fool of myself, thinking that she was talking to me. But I SWEAR, she was looking at me! What the fuck! Why look at me when you're talking to another person. God dammit! That must be the most embarrassing moment of the year! Stupid stupid stupid!!!

Anyway, I don't like carrying an umbrella (unless I'm in a suit or something, I would make the umbrella a cool accessory). If I do carry one, I'll make sure it's black, with no stupid logo of some financial institutions.

I usually get sick once a year. But this year, it's been twice (not including the upcoming one). Is this the sign of aging? Wait.. I'm not even 25! And my body have been aching since "I don't know when". Shit..

I need a massage, and I don't know where to get it. Asked some friends, and was told of some places. Just when I was about to thank them profusely for the information, they added, "If you want extra, $50". Fuck that shit. I want to go to a massage parlour that DON'T offer extras! Legitimate massage please!

My back... Oh, my back...


0 Comment here.: