053: Ms. Hot For Words

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Sketch by DanceMasterV via deviantART


On the way back from class
In a crowded train
Eyes looking through window glass
Saw a girl in blue hoodies
Black skirt and black glasses
"Varsity Blues" her hoodie says
Oh my she was beautiful
Geeky and nerdy
Yet so elegant
Yet so gorgeous!
Like a photography model
In a upper class magazine spread

She was reading a book
With much concentration
"Why Men Lie and Women Cry"
Read the cover of the book
Aaron said, "Go up and say 'Hi'"
But don't you know I'm too shy?
I kept staring at her
You can say that I was hooked
By her gaze on her book

A 'minah' entered the cabin
I realized she was staring at me
Well, Fuck you bitch!
You're not my type
If I'm interested in you
My brain might have a glitch

Aaron said,
"Let's give her a name!"
"Miss Nerdy Hoodie?" I said
Cracking our heads for a name
A name so beautiful
To fit her face


"Miss Hot For Words"
That would probably fit
Because she's so boiling hot
Even words can't describe

8 Comment here.:

Anonymous said...

yea right..

lazy_workaholic said...

Cute poem! :)

Suhaila said...

Why never take picture??? :p

Suhaila

Amy Soldier said...

Buy a Flip Mino HD. HD for the still picture quality, ... for moments just like this. There'll be others.

Anonymous said...

what a cute poem! i <3 it!

Iqbal Mohamed said...

Lazy_workaholic: Thanks!!!

Suhaila: Want me to kena sue ah? :-P

Amy Soldier: Huh???

Anonymous: Thanks!

anand.jerk said...

hey ......
gr8 work yet simple.....
quite inspiring....

Iqbal Mohamed said...

Thanks! :-)