039: I'm A Monster Hunter!

Sunday, June 28, 2009


I have not been giving my lappy some lovin' since the past few days. Because I'm currently hooked to Monster Hunter Freedom 2!!!

I was in national service when I played the first installment. This game brings me and the others closer. We could link our Playstation Portable (PSP) and fight the monster together. We could barely survive if we played this game by ourselves. Spent one year playing this game with them, and after I ORD, the game was still not completed! Yes, it's that difficult!

Recently, Sufian and Shafari (both my NS buddies) restarted their Monster Hunter era . I couldn't resist the temptation of playing it again with them. So I bought a new PSP (my first PSP 'died' last year, and my 2nd PSP can't be modified).

The sequel is wicked!!! There's a lot of changes in this one. Lots of new monsters, weapons, armor, etc. Probably will take a year to finish it (I hope not). Anybody want to join us in our monster hunting missions?

They are releasing a new one next week. Monster Hunter Freedom United! Probably I'll just play the current one first... This game is time consuming. And exams is in two weeks...

Gotta control myself.

0 Comment here.: