031: If Assholes Can Fly, Singapore Will One Day Become An Airport

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo by ~Kjaeremandag

I was in the train last Friday, going home from class. I was dozing off when suddenly two China girl entered the cabin. They were running for the seats beside me. An old man was running after it too. He was about to get it, but the China girls was 2 seconds ahead. The girls saw the man, but ignored him. I was about to stand and gave him my seat, when he suddenly ran to the other side, getting a seat by the glass panel.

I have a lot of stories to share about these kind of foreign workers. I could even write a book about them! Fuck! I think the relevant authorities should give them a 3 months basic skills course to educate them about graciousness, cleanliness, etc. These are the things that the bloody foreigners should learn:
  • This is Singapore! You need to speak English!!! It does not matter how crappy it is, as long as we can fucking understand you! Don't speak Chinese to us, cause we don't fucking understand!!
  • If you wanna go get drunk, go to the beach or something. Not our childrens' playground!!!
  • Don't look at our girls/women in a weird way. The government legalized Geylang (Lorong) for foreigners like you!!! So go there instead!!
  • For the educated Indian national, don't treat our customer service staff like you treat yours in India. You may be treated like a God in your country, but here, you are just a CUSTOMER!!! A poor family's one room flat in Singapore could probably buy a mansion in your selfish country that prefers to launch a rocket in outer space than fighting poverty. You're like those selfish bastards! So stop your arrogance, and if you can't, go back!!!
  • Don't look at me as if I'm some kind of freak. You're the freak!!! So look the other way!
  • You want to chill out at Geylang (Serai), Chinatown, or Little India during the weekends. I understands. You have the right to enjoy life after contributing so much to our country. But please, stop making an arse of yourself!!!
  • When you're in a crowded place, don't fucking hold a stranger's shoulders!! I'm not your fucking friend, neither am I your fellow countrymen. Keep your fucking hands off me!!!
  • And the list goes on and on and on......
I realised not all foreigners are like these assholes. But if I think 65% of them are, then something is really wrong! I appreciate their help in building our country. Want to be fully dependent on our fellow Singaporeans? Cannot lah! We still need them (especially for the jobs we Singaporeans don't want to be in). And they really should go to some basic course on how to live in Singapore. And make this course compulsary for everyone, even the high class bastards! Then maybe the rate of inconsiderate foreigners will decline slowly, and Singapore won't be an airport afterall. :-P

2 Comment here.:

aziela said...

gosh i so agree with u.. foreigners can b such a pain at times. oh and thx for visiting my blog earlier.. love ur blog! cool. =)

Iqbal Mohamed said...

Ya, now they seems to be everywhere!!! And Thanks for visiting mine too! :-)