027: Heart Burst Into Fire

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Photo by ~lucaszoltowski


Well, Siti was right. "Something bad is going to happen", she said.

I was having some chest pain on sunday (too much smoke? Nah!!!!). It was unbearable. So went to the clinic, do some ECG, and voila! The doctor made me an appointment to the cardiologist at the hospital, because of some irregularities in my heart beat. Told my friend Siti about it (she's a nurse, so figured I'd ask her opinion) and she was shocked at first. But when told the appointment is in July, then she said, "Oh, then it's not serious". But she asked whether I was feeling any heartache, and say that if I do, something bad gonna happen. And it's not related to my health. I get what she meant. I just brushed it off, telling her, "Nah!".

Tuesday it got worse, so decided to go to the hospital after midnight. Just my luck, got myself a naggy doctor. Told him I'm not sure of the pain, and he starts making noise, telling me I should know and stuff. What the fuck! Long story short, another ECG taken, a blood test (and that was the worse blood test I ever gone through, ouch!), results analyzed, and the doctor told me there's nothing wrong with my heart. Phew!!!!! God was i relieved!!! But I still need to see the cardiologist though. Hopefully it all goes well.

Stayed at home (MC for 3 days), sleep, surf... Well, something DID happened...

Siti was right. Something bad gonna happen.... And it's not health related...

Heartache... Millions milligrams of heartache.

I wish I could type it all out here. I just... can't... I won't argue with those who have found happiness in what they do.

Genevieve once told me, "your entries reveal so much about you, yet reveal so little."

Don't think I want to reveal too much. Think I've been exposing myself in the previous entries.

Now, not only do I need to recover from my chest pain, I need to heal my heartache.

Good luck to that!!!

0 Comment here.: