022: Thursdays & Fridays

Saturday, April 25, 2009

In the canteen, before class starts. Cheese tofu while testing my webcam. :-P

It's seems tough. The module yesterday I mean. Looks like no more last minute studying for me. Today's class was much more laid back. But since yesterday, I felt threatened. My classmates seems to be smart people who should be in a Degree course or something. Guess I'll take it as a challenge. Or maybe I shouldn't take it too seriously. *shrugs* Time will tell. But it was definately interesting. I look forward to classes now.

For those who are working, and planning to take part-time courses, my little advice: If you could choose the modules or days to go to class, try not to take back-to-back. Like Thursday & Friday, or Monday & Tuesday, etc. Go for Monday & Friday. If you have no choice, all the best then. It won't be that difficult. Won't be easy either.

Anyway, two of my classmates from the previous course is in the Thursday class. Won't be that bored maybe. Made a new friend yesterday also. And a few others today.

School will be alright afterall.

0 Comment here.: