021: Back To School (Cheese Tofu, Here I Come!)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picture by ~mr-poo

Tomorrow I'm going back to school. Same school, different classmates (probably there are some i know from the previous one), different lecturers, different expectations. This term is kind of a last minute thing. Even the days that the class will be held seems awkard. Was supposed to start in July, but decided to go ahead with this term. I just feel the need to rush. And I'm craving for the cheese tofu in the canteen. Hope the sudden turn of event won't distract my studies, work and sleep (yes, sleep).

Been sleeping early for the past few days. Maybe not that early, but still earlier than usual. Even now I'm feeling a bit sleepy (it's 2300 HRS).

I'm hoping for something right now. But don't think I want to hold my eyes any longer.

I don't even know what to do when that something happens. So yeah, sleeping is a good option now.

0 Comment here.: