017: Cigarattes Smoke and Bedroom Lights

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Photo by ~ForeverTheNoose

Too much sleeping makes me hungry. I'd be scorching for food whenever I wake up from my precious sleep. And to spend the weekend sleeping might be a good idea afterall. I'm able to eat more and smoke less. I've made my bedroom a "No Smoking" zone. But if I spend the night watching movies, then that rule does not apply. :-P

Anyway, this year marks the 20th anniversary of the World Wide Web (WWW). For those who didn't know, the WWW was created by Tim Berners-Lee from the European Organization for Nuclear Research (Cern). You probably know about this organization after reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. Yes, they do exist. And I can't wait for the movie next month. But first, I need to re-read the book (I don't know where is it now).

Any of you guys have it???
P/S: Interesting fact - Tim Berners-Lee has fallen prey to an online scam some time ago. The founder of WWW was cheated? Looks like we ALL need to be careful.

0 Comment here.: