012: The End of All Hope

Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo by *GothicNarcissus
I've been told, that hope is not lost. I'm tired of hoping. I know i have not been trying my best. But I'm one of those egoistical creature. The one who is afraid of losing face. The one who is afraid to be seen as needy. The one who is afraid to be seen as desperate.

Maybe I am overreacting. Or maybe I am moving way ahead. Maybe time will tell. Maybe, it's not the time.

All these maybes, they are an equivalent to hope. No, I don't want to hope anymore. It can be hurtful and disappointing. Being optimistic makes me expect a favorable outcome that won't happen.

Hope is indeed lost.

Maybe.


3 Comment here.:

Genevieve Collette said...

This song is the nicest so far on ur page haha.

Iqbal Mohamed said...

Ah? There should be a few more songs that you could digest what? :-P Bluff only, Hahahax!!!

Genevieve Collette said...

http://belledu-jour.blogspot.com/ ;)