010: Sleep

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photo By Mike Nguyen
-
I have trouble going to sleep at night. On weekdays, I would sleep at 0300 Hrs, and have to join millions of adults in the workforce by 0800 Hrs. But last night I only fallen asleep at 0700 Hrs and woke up at 1800 Hrs. I still don't find it enough. My body is feeling tired right now. And as usual, I can't fall asleep!
I've been late for work since the past few months. I really need to change this attitude and try to sleep before midnight. I tried. I end up laying on my bed doing nothing, for 4 hours, before falling asleep after 0300 Hrs. I ate a couple of painkillers last sunday. It does help me feel abit sleepy. But instead of going home straight after the Career Fair and a meal in Bugis, i end up hanging out with them till 3 in the morning. :-P
Think I have found the remedy. It's painkiller. But right now I can't find any. Doctors won't easily give you that pill. Damn!

0 Comment here.: